Thursday, March 25, 2010

Better late than never!

Here are the valentine easel cards I made for Sierra and Brooke.  I forgot to take pictures before I gave them the cards so had to wait to take a picture when I had my camera with me at their house.






The cards were very easy to make - I just used my MS punches and added some metallic red hearts.  The girls loved their cards.

Here is a pic of my 2 precious granddaughters:


I did something really dumb today - I mailed cards to the girls today and I did it again!  I forgot to take a picture of them.  DUH!!  The cards I made are tent cards.  I'll have to wait to take pictures of them again.  I'm glad my daughter is keeping all the cards I've made for the girls.  She will be making a scrapbook with them for Sierra and Brooke.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Francie G. said...

Love all the hearts and those beautiful decorative borders, Oma! Beautifully done! Those little ones are precious!

Lee-Anne said...

Hello Anna

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi, it's always nice to have lovely comments. It brought back so many memories when I saw your name, as my grandmother was also Dutch and though she was actually Nan to me (as my other grandma was Oma).....she was Oma to my children. She passed away 2 years ago at the age of 92, and I miss her very much.

Reading your blog, it is such a joy to see the love that you have for your grandchildren and making these special valentines for them is so wonderful. I'm sure they must really treasure them and treasure you also.

I love the border punch you have used, it is just delightful...I have a bit of a thing for border punches and have to stop myself from buying too many:)


Thanks again for stopping by, I will come and visit again soon.

Lee-Anne :)

Connie Fossenier said...

You have two georgous blogs...I went on a twinkle tour on both of them...
Thanks you for being one of my followers..
Love the cards and photos on this blog.
connie paxman