Saturday, April 25, 2009

MIA

And here's why:









Anyone else with this problem?

Opa and I visited our grandchildren this afternoon and I took some pictures:



This is my daughter Janice with Brooke who had her face painted this morning at Springridge Farms which is an awesome place for toddlers and preschoolers. Brooke will be 2 on July 7th and she looks a lot like her mother at the same age. Love the white blonde hair!
















This is Sierra who will be 4 on June 8th. Where has the time gone? She had her face painted this morning as well. She is so muich fun and loves playing with her sister and her Oma and Opa.
She loves to make cards with me and we will be making a special card for her Mommy next time I go to their house. Brooke enjoys stamping and usually manages to get all kinds of ink all over her hands. Last week Saturday, she placed the palm of her hand in a maroon ink pad. Sierra, her mother and I made a birthday card for Sierra's friend from Day Care. Brooke and Sierra went to her birthday party last week. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me so did not take a picture of the finished card. I used a Disney Princess stamp and Sierra coloured it.







Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

What gorgeous girls. My granddaughter - Jade - is almost 4 and she loves to stamp with me too! Ain't life grand????

Hugs,

Di's Dooodles said...

Beautiful pictures