Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Special thanks go to.........

Chris for sending me the big honking envelope full of all kinds of goodies which I got for winning her blog candy. To say I got spoiled would be putting it mildly. You have got to go and check out her blog as she has some gorgeous cards which will inspire you. She also posted a link on her blog for gift card holders which can be found here. I will be making 2 gift card holders - 1 for my son-in-law for the gift card we got him for his birthday which was yesterday and 1 for a co-worker for our Secret Santa exchange which we will be doing on Thursday.

The blog candy Chris sent to me:
An accordion album and I'm already planning to fill it with pics of my grandchildren;
Loads of stamped images, ribbon, some clear stamps, rubber cling mount stamps, metal craft charms which can be used to thread your ribbon through, card candy made by Chris, snowflakes, flowers, swirly clips (don't know what else to call them) and some card stock!

Thank you so much Chris for spoiling me rotten!

I'll take a picture of all the goodies soon and will add it to this post. I just got home from shopping at the mall (needed some decent clothes for work) and I really need to eat now before I pass out.

2 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

You're welcome Anna!!!! (My name is Chris but that's ok!!!)

I have nominated you for an award - go check out my blog!!!

Oma said...

I had posted Chris's name as Cathy but have fixed it now. I can be so dense at times!