Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oops!

When I arrived at work yesterday, I put my car keys on the front seat and proceeded to pick up my coffee, muffin and purse. Got out of the car and locked the door with the keys still on the front seat! AARRGGHH! I worked the late shift yesterday (and will be doing it today as well) 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and while walking to the parking lot, could not locate my car keys. Got to the car and since it snowed yesterday, I had to clean off the windows with my leather gloves and saw that I had left my keys on the front seat. I work in a huge building and our parking lot is humungous. After a 5 minute walk, I arrived back at my desk to call hubby to bring me the spare set of keys to my car. We live about a 30 minute drive from work so I had a long wait for hubby. In my defense, I have had this car for 4 1/2 years and it is the 1st time I've ever locked myself out of it. DH was not amused but took it in good stride and even had a big hug for me when I finally arrived home. Driving home was slow because of the snow that was falling. Some people need to take a course in winter driving - I got stuck behind someone on a major highway coming home who was so slow I was almost forced to exit before my exit as the lane we were in becomes an exit lane. We got 3 1/2 inches of snow (9 cm.). Let the fun begin! NOT!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment!! I was born and raised in Toronto.. Love that city but like Montreal much better. I lived there for 7 years.
Have a great day!!