Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update on my health

The "cold" I was hit with last week still has not gone away. I stayed home from work last Wed. and Thurs. but went in on Fri. Still felt crappy Sat. and Sun. so I have not gone in to y work this week. DH convinced me to see a Dr. and I was lucky that I got in to see him today. I have strep throat and an upper chest infection. I was afraid that I had bronchitis. He put me on a very strong antibiotic and cough syrup. The cough syrup I took a half hour ago has already made me very sleepy. He also told me to stay home the rest of the week as he does not want me to spread my germs around the office.

On the up side: I got quite a bit of stitching done and I am looking forward to attending my granddaughter's 3rd BD party on Sunday. I am on vacation next week so will get lots of rest and I hope to go back to work healthy and well rested on June 16th.

1 comment:

Janice @ Mom On The Run said...

well soon Mommy! We love you and can't wait to see you at Sierra's party! She had a blast helping out with the loot bags.