Friday, June 23, 2017

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #327

I love playing along with sketch challenges and when I saw this week's sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday; I just had to play along.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:


I started with a white card stock base and then added the green rectangle with the tulip design paper from Your Next Stamp.  I die cut the yellow rectangle with a stitched rectangle die also by Your Next Stamp and the cross stitch oval die from Cottage Cutz.  The sentiment is by Stamps of Life and I popped it up with 3D foam tape.  The tulip die cut was cut twice in green and Melon Mambo by SU.  I attached the Melon Mambo flowers on top of the green die cut.  The tulip die is by Penny Black.  I thought it was just the right size for the yellow rectangular piece.  I finished off the card with some matte sprinkles by Doodlebug Design.  I love how this card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma

1 comment:

Donna Scholz said...

Great take on the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge, Anna! Your colors just seem to come together to a truly integrated whole. Thank you for sharing your talents with us at TSOT! -Donna