Wednesday, June 21, 2017

AHSC #217

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog again this week.  I have to admit that this week's sketch had me thinking long and hard as to which of my many 6 x 6 paper pads to use.  Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:


I started off with a white card stock base and added a layer of ivory card stock.  The papers I used are by Dovecraft - Floral Muse.  I am almost ashamed to admit that I have had this in my stash for a very long time and today was the 1st day I used some of the papers.  I added a pale pink oval circle which was die cut and is by Cottage Cutz Cross stitch ovals.  The sentitment which was stamped using Versafine Crimson Red is by Stamps of Life.  I am quite pleased at how well this card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma - AHSC Design Team

No comments: