Tuesday, April 25, 2017

AHSC #209

I'm up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog again this week with a card I made for challenge #209.  Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:


I switched up the circles on this card as I thought it suited the images I used better.  White cardstock base and I added a layer of brown cardstock which I die cut with Your Next Stamp stitched rectangle die.  I then added a layer of the coffee bean design paper with another stitched rectangle die from Your Next Stamp.  The design paper is from Doodlebug 6 x 6 paper pad Cream & Sugar.  I love the papers in this paper pad!  I also used the shape sprinkles on the stitched circle die cuts from Doodlebug  which match the papers in the paper pad.  The sentiment which I stamped with Versafine Sepia ink onto the stitched rectangle die by Your Next Stamp onto kraft card stock is by Elizabeth Craft Designs "Coffee & Tea".  I added 2 brown enamel dots from Your Next Stamp to the sentiment rectangle.   I love this card and anyone who knows me well knows that I love my coffee and yes my creativity is fueled by coffee!

I hope you like this sketch challenge and we would love to see you play along with us this week. Who knows, your card might be featured as a top three!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Oma/Anna - AHSC Design Team

No comments: