Monday, March 20, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #240

I was very happy when I read that the Merry Monday Christmas challenge was to use bells.  I have the perfect Christmas bell die that I love and decided to play along with this challenge

Here is the challenge:



Here is the card I created:



I started out with a gold pearlized base.  I bought a pack of card bases and matching envelopes at Michael's last fall.  The die cut bells are by Cottage Cutz and the die cut sentiment is by Yvonne Creations.  I used SU's Cherry Cobbler card stock to cut the bells and sentiment. I added some sparkly maroon enamel dots from Your Next Stamp to finish the card.  I now have 2 Christmas cards made for this year.  I am hoping to make more Christmas cards so I am not scrambling at the last minute to make them for this year.  I love this card and the photo does not do this card justice as it is a lot prettier in real life.

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your red bells - so pretty on the pearlized base!!

Linda said...

Those bells are so beautiful. Very elegant card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty bells on that lovely background!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful elegant bells, your card is lovely. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.