Monday, February 6, 2017

Fusion card challenge

I really like the sketch on the Fusion Card Challenge blog so decided to play along.  What I really like about the Fusion card challenges is the fact that you can use either the sketch or the photo or use them both thus the name Fusion.   My card came together quite quickly and I enjoyed making it.  Here is the sketch & photo:



I chose to go with the sketch and here is the card I created using the sketch as inspiration:


The white card stock base has small butterflies embossed on it.  I bought several pieces of this particular card stock a long time ago and have made a few cards with it.  I love butterflies and I also love flowers.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder with butterflies for the yellow panel.  The design paper is from a Doodlebug 6 x 6 paper pad called Springtime.  The yellow die cut butterfly is by Your Next Stamp.  I really like this card and the inside was stamped with a birthday greeting and will be sent to one of my best friends who I have been friends with since 1958!  I am sure she will like it just as much as I do.  
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: