Thursday, October 20, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge

I've been meaning to play along with the Merry Monday Challenge for a long time.  Today I took the plunge as I really like the challenge which is to use plaid.  When I went to Scrapfest last month I got the Lawn Fawn 6 x 6 inch paper pad - Christmas Plaid.  Without further ado, here is the card I created:



I love the papers in this paper pad.  The stamp is by Stampin' Up - Snow Swirled.  I love this stamp and have used it a lot.  The cardstock is by Susan Wilson - Ruby and Brunswick Green which I bought at Ecstasy Crafts on my way home from my vacation last month.  I love the rich colours of this card stock.  The glittered enamel dots are from Your Next Stamp and I punched out the star out of some gold glittered card stock I had in my stash.  I love how this card turned out.  I am looking forward to making more cards using the plaid paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful plaids, Anna! Love that swirled tree with them! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful plaid paper! And the stamp you used is lovely. I love how you used your papers!

Susan Lankford said...

Great plaids as a background for the very pretty tree!